Do you sometimes feel like you are drowning in stress?
Can’t cope anymore?
Want to walk away from it all?
Tired of trying to be all things to all people?
Looking for a lifebelt?
I remember the feeling too well!
Especially as our restaurant aptly called The Quarterdeck was right next to the harbor entrance, except, my thoughts back then with all my stressful thoughts were that throwing myself into the water would be a sense of release!
When we believe that stressful situations are to blame for our state of mind we find ourself going down a spiral, each thought taking us further down like being caught in a riptide.
We start to feel really bad, sinking even further.
- Work starts piling up, more and more assignments and not enough hours in the day.
- Relationships suffer because you can’t find a balance, taking work home on a weekend to try and catch up.
- Cant sleep at night. – head full of noise
- Tired all the time
- Drink alcohol in an attempt to switch off
- Chomp through a chocolate bar without even realizing you are doing it
- Forget to eat
- Drink gallons of coffee to keep alert
- Gradually find your clothes getting tighter
- No time to exercise
- No time for fun
- Can’t get it right what ever you do
- Feel like ‘what’s the point?
- Feel disconnected with your partner – lost the love
- The kids annoy you
- You feel GUILTY for feeling the way you do
- Get more colds and other illnesses
- Bad back
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Back then the above was my own list, I am sure that you could add more.
But my problems are real?
- I can’t pay the mortgage
- My wife/husband/partner has left me
- My drinking is out of control
- I have a terminal illness
- I have an eating disorder
- My genes make me the way I am
- My dad/mum/grandma/ suffered from anxiety/depression
- My family are all fat
- I feel trapped
- Not enough money coming in
- My family have abandoned me
- I have fallen out with all my friends
- Its all their fault
- I can’t change him/her/them
No matter what your problem.
When you gain an understanding of the underlying process behind life, you will find that life begins to get easier.
My job is to point you in a direction that allows you to see where your feelings are really coming from.
Taking you from downstream to upstream
Take you to a place where you can understand your true nature and of where your thoughts are coming from.
Show you how your habits and addictions fool you into thinking that it’s the food, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, shopping etc., that’s making you feel better but how it’s not true.
How the food, drink and, drugs, gambling, shopping etc., that you innocently thought was giving you relief from the daily drudgery in life has nothing to do with how you feel, and did nothing for you other than pile on more weight, cause damage to your body and deepen the hole in your bank account.
When you truly see this deeply, you won’t be fooled anymore.
Within the first chat, your level of understanding will rise as you learn about a fact of life that we have not been taught in schools, or anywhere else, because no-one really knew back then, except for a few enlightened souls.
To see that there is no need to “fix” anything on the outside in order to feel good, enjoy peace of mind and contentment is profoundly liberating and updates our operating system, putting us back in control of our lives.
Don’t get me wrong, life is a contact sport, full of challenges, but when we realize the process behind the scenes, what happens is that we tend to spend less time feeling down, and those times when we do find ourselves in a ‘funk’ we tend to feel better sooner. Our mind clears and we find a solution to that problem that seemed so difficult in the past.
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
*A promise to get back to you within 24 hours with any questions you have.
* Homework will be given and this often involves reading a book that is posted to you as a gift as part of the treatment.
The first step is the hardest, then as enthusiasm is fired up the first few sessions can flow easily but then there can be a hiccup as the mind objects to straying too far from the comfort zone. This time is critical, it is essential to keep moving forward and this is where I am behind you all the way!
All sessions are individually tailored to your needs.
Are you in?